Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday....in the Park...its not the 4th of July

Today was productive! I got 4 hours of sleep last night due to getting things ready for the big move! Woke up at 530 this morning to start moving and was done before 10!!!!! I am so excited!!! I also managed to get in both of my workouts too....all before NOON!!!! I could hardly believe it!

Swim workout was just 1000 yards continuous, so pretty easy! Then I had a 60 min bike. I really wanted to bike outside instead of sitting in the gym on the spin bike...so I did! But I think it was probably closer to 45 min then 60 min but it was soo nice to ride outside in the gorgeous weather...and guess what?! No dogs attacked me haha! That is one of my fears of biking or running outside alone.

I will say I am quite exhausted from the day but am looking forward to my run tomorrow....hopefully outside!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you...this is Garrick. I didn't know you do triathlons...I'm looking into training as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay :) Maybe we can train together? I am doing the Trizou on May 1st and the Ironman 70.3 in Lawrence in June :)

    ReplyDelete