Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Morning and Crossfit

Well yesterday I did my swim workout which consisted of 100 easy - 1000 continuous - 100 cool down. Pretty basic but man it feels so great to be back in the water :)

Today on the other hand was a challenge. I had a late night last night, getting to sleep around 3 am...woke up at 7am to try Crossfit for the first time! Crossfit is amazing and I cannot wait to join in full force Monday. I can't even tell you how awesome it is! I might not be saying after I attend a whole week but we will see. I am definitely going to be sore tomorrow. Crossfit was a great hour workout then after that I went and rode my bike 45 min. It was suppose to be 80 min but the person I rode with couldn't go that long. 45 min is better than nothing though :)

A little more on Crossfit...our WOD today was Chelsea...which is pull-ups, push-ups and squats. I did 3-5-5 every minute for 10 min. There was more than that but it was just a first day try it to see if you want to continue class...I will be continuing!!

Most productive Saturday, fitness wise, in a long time!! I am feeling very good about myself right now for still doing all that on such little sleep! I will not be making only 4 hours of sleep a regular thing though.

No comments:

Post a Comment